Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 12. In this episode, we are answering questions about planning a Disney wedding. Questions this week include:
- Disney offers many different wedding options for practically any budget. What are those options and what do they include?
- Like weddings in WDW, Disneyland also offers different packages and pricing depending on what you’re looking for. What packages are available and how far in advance a couple could start the planning process?
- If a couple wants to have a wedding on a Disney Cruise, what is the starting price and what is included in that?
- What is the planning process like from start to finish?
- How much freedom does a couple have in designing their wedding? What tools are available to help them design and choose something that is unique to them?
- On the Disney Cruise Line, the Senior Officers are not able to perform legal ceremonies, so how does a wedding ceremony versus a legal ceremony work on a Disney Cruise?
- If someone is thinking of having a wedding at Walt Disney World, what is the best advice you can offer about planning one?
- Does Disney automatically provide additional services such as a DJ, flower arrangements, photographers, etc. or can the couple work with companies outside of Disney for those things?
- Where can people find out more information about any of Disney’s wedding packages or destinations?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Marci Smith, Amy Yacullo, and Anthony Yacullo.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (44.2MB) | Embed