Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 4. In this episode, we answer some of the most views questions from the WDW Mom’s Panel site, but without looking at their answers. Questions this week include:
- There’s so much to learn about Walt Disney World! I don’t have much time before my trip – can you tell me the top 5 or 10 things you wish every visitor should know?
- My kids are 4, 8 and 10. What are the “Do Not Miss” theme parks? This is their first time to Disney.
- Is there a time of year that is cheaper to visit Walt Disney World in Florida?
- I am a single dad with three boys 13, 11 and 9 years old. We are thinking about doing a 4-night cruise on the Dream in October. Can you give me a ballpark conservative amount of spending funds we would need for the four days? Also what type of clothes?
- I am trying to decide if the dining option is really the best bet. Is it really that much cheaper to purchase your meals this way? If I use the dining option, are there a lot of limitations to where I can eat and what can be ordered off the menu?
- What are the best places to go for Character dining?
Appearing this week are Rich Grady, Dawn Gosdin, Denise Long, David Smith, and Marci Smith.
Thanks for listening!