Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 2. In this episode, we answer questions that come up when you first begin planning a Disney vacation. Questions this week include:
- When planning to visit the Walt Disney World Resort, how do you decide where to stay?
- When looking to stay at a Disney Vacation Club Resort, how is using vacation club points different than booking a Magic Your Way Package?
- How do you begin planning your Walt Disney World vacation?
- Where do you start when planning a Disney Cruise?
- When planning a trip to WDW during the winter months, what type of things should you pack?
- What should you pack for a runDisney event?
- When planning a trip to Walt Disney World, the first thing many people think about is budget. What is the average cost of a Disney vacation and how can families set a practical budget?
- If a family wants to visit Disney’s newest vacation club resort, Aulani, what should they know about setting a budget that is different from budgeting for a vacation at Walt Disney World in Florida?
Appearing this week are James Cameron, Rich Grady, Dawn Gosdin, Amy Leto, and Marci Smith.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (40.1MB) | Embed